There’s a ton of streaming services out there right now, with these services you can watch anything you want whether it be movies, tv shows, live tv, sports, etc. on any of your devices. One of these great streaming services is Mobdro which is officially available for mobile devices but there are ways in which you can even get Mobdro for PC by just following a few steps. In this article, we will tell you exactly how to do so.
Like I said: There are tons of streaming services, this creates a problem you can select the perfect app for online streaming. Even if an app seems free it comes with ads or worse you need to subscribe to a premium plan for getting access to all the content. There are some great streaming apps like Popcorn Time, Moviebox or Showbox they’ve got issues of their own. Then comes Mobdro which is a free streaming app with a huge library and not so many hassles.
While watching movies (or anything) on mobile can be fun for some people it’s not the case for everyone. Some people enjoy streaming on their PC, the fun of watching a loved series on a big screen in high-quality is immeasurable. Sadly, there aren’t many softwares by which the users can stream content on the big screen for free. Finding good streaming apps for PC isn’t as easy as finding streaming apps for mobile.
Mobdro is actually a mobile application, but there are a few ways in which you can use it on your PC. Now, we will talk about them. Let’s begin…
How To Download Mobdro For PC & macOS?
Mobdro is an android only app, there’s no way you can get the app running directly on your PC be it Windows or MAC. To get it up and running you will have to use android emulators. There’s no other way around it.
Android Emulators create a virtual environment on your PC so it can make mobile (or android) apps behave the same even on a different OS. They are 100% safe and secure to use. Everyone uses Emulators to run mobile apps on their PC else it would be impossible. The emulator we suggest that you use is Bluestacks. It’s the most popular and trusted android emulator used by millions of people worldwide.
Installing Mobdro On PC with Bluestacks
If it’s your first time using Android emulators then it will seem like a bit difficult but believe me it’s pretty easy. Like everything you won’t know until you try. The process it straight forwarded and easy, it won’t take more than 15 minutes if you do it correctly. Let’s begin…
- First of all, you need to visit the Bluestacks website and download the Emulator. Wait for it to install.
- Once the Emulator is finished installing. Download the Mobdro APK file. Here’s the download link.
- When the APK file is downloaded, double click on it. It will open in Bluestacks.
- Next, you will have to confirm the installation. That’s all.
- Now the app will be placed in Bluestacks home screen. Open it and enjoy free live streaming.
Is It Possible To Install Mobdro On PC without Bluestacks?
Simply saying, yes but you will still need to use an android emulator. It doesn’t matter which one you use but some emulators are better than others. We understand that Bluestacks is not liked by everyone and you would like to install Mobdro without Bluestacks. There are many alternatives to Bluestacks emulator but the top one is Nox Emulator. You can install the Mobdro app with Nox Emulator below are the steps.
Installing Mobdro With Nox Emulator
Installing and running Mobdro with Nox is the same as running it with Bluestacks. Below are the steps –
- Go to the Nox Player Website & download the Emulator. Here’s the site link. You will have to install it on your system.
- Download the Mobro APK file. Here’s the link again.
- After that, you will have to open the Nox Player. Then select the “Add APK” option, it’s located at the top right corner of the app.
- Select the APK file. While validating the installation click on “I Know”.
- After the installation is done, it will be located on the Nox Player home screen. Open the app and enjoy it!
Getting Mobdro on Android
Getting Mobdro for android is the easiest. Although, it’s not available on the Google Play Store because of certain reasons. Even if you can’t get it from the Google Play Store in an official way, you can go to the official website and download the APK file from there.
It’s a trusted app, just because Google doesn’t allow free streaming services in the play store doesn’t mean you can’t use it. Millions of people are using this app daily and streaming online content to their heart’s delight.
However, if you want this app to run flawlessly on your android device it must meet a few minimum requirements. Here are they –
- You must have an Android device that should be running version 4.1 or higher. If you have an antique device then good luck.
- Your smartphone should have at least 1 GB of RAM.
- There should be 150mb storage available for its installation.
- You should allow apps from unknown sources else it won’t be installed. Enjoy!
Features Of The Mobdro App
The Mobdro app is packed with tons of amazing features. If tou don’t know about them don’t worry, we’re here. Let’s learn about some features of Mobdro app –
- All channels on Mobdro can be accessed for free. You don’t need to pay anything, even if it has a paid version it’s just for additional features. For just streaming you won’t have to pay ever.
- The UI is amazing and clean. You won’t be having any difficulties filtering out the results. You can use the filters like language, topics, etc. It’s so easy.
- You can find almost every movie, tv shows, etc. with the help of this app. It’s hard to find a tv show or movie that isn’t available on this app.
- You can download videos with the help of capture feature. Sharing is also available with peers.
Is Mobdro Available For iOS?
Sadly, Mobdro isn’t available for any other OS than Android. On PC you can install it through Emulators but it’s impossible to get on iOS for now. The official version isn’t available for iOS. Even jailbreaking your iOS device isn’t going to help much in this case.
If you’re an iOS user then the only options you have got are that you either wait for the official iOS version of Mobdro or use other alternatives. We recommend that you look for other alternatives as it’s much easier that way.
Some of the apps like Mobdro are – Popcorn Time, Showbox, Hotstar, NetFlix, etc. You can use these apps on your iOS devices in the place of Mobdro.
Can You Get Mobdro On Other Platforms?
While the Mobdro app is most commonly used on Android devices, you can use it on PC with the help of Emulators. It isn’t available for iOS though. You can also use it on other platforms such as – Chromecast, Amazon Firestick, and Kodi.
Installing Mobdro on these platforms is a bit different but don’t worry, here are the steps of Installing it on every platform –
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to install Mobdro on PC –
- Get the Mobdro app on your device.
- Visit File Manager and select “add source”. Then select None.
- Add the URL “http://ivtvv.com/repo/” and click on Done.
- Give it a name and then proceed.
- Go back to the add-ons, select the ZIP file you made. After that look for AH add-on, select it.
- Select Video add-ons and install Mobdro.
If you want to install Mobdro on Firestick here are the steps –
- First of all, allow “Apps from unknown sources”. It will be in the settings menu.
- Install “ES File Manager” from the app store.
- Search for the Mobdro app and download it. Open it with ES File Manager.
- Mobdro app download will be started automatically. It will be added to the home screen.
- Go to the home screen and open the app. Happy streaming!
These are the steps you need to follow if you want to install Mobdro on Chromecast –
- First of all, install the Chromecast app from the play store.
- Then connect the Chromecast app with your TV.
- Enable Installation from other sources.
- Download the Mobdro APK file. You’ll need the premium version if you want it to run with Chromecast.
- Get the premium version.
- After getting the premium version you will see the option of Chromecast in the top menu. That’s all.
Are There Any Good Mobdro Alternatives?
Yes, there are many alternatives available to Mobdro. While it’s a great app we understand that it’s not for everyone. Or, if you’re an iOS user you won’t be able to use it. Therefore, here are some Mobdro alternatives which you will find useful:
- Popcorn Time
- Tubi TV
and more… You can use these apps if you can’t get used to it. These are all great apps and most of them are free. While they might not be the same as Mobdro they aren’t bad either. Some are even better.
Should I Subscribe To Mobdro Premium?
There are two versions of Mobdro: Freemium and Premium.
Each has its own pros and cons. On the freemium version, you don’t have to pay anything, you will see just a few ads and won’t be able to download anything. While on the premium version, you have access to everything, will be able to download the streams but will have to pay a small fee.
It depends on your needs. If you don’t mind paying a small fee for uninterrupted streaming then you should do so. If you don’t want to pay and can bear a few ads here and there then the free version should be fine. Simple as that, it’s up to you.
Some FAQs about Mobdro
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about Mobdro:
Mobdro is an online streaming app that is available only for android. It crawls all the streams online and allows you to access them on your mobile devices.
Is it Free to Use?
Yes, Mobdro is free to use but it also comes with a premium version. You can watch everything on the free version but there will be a few ads and you won’t be able to download everything. If you want the additional features you will have to upgrade to the premium version.
Should I use the Free version or the Premium version of Mobdro?
It depends. If all you want to do is to stream then you should stick to the free version. Even though it has ads there aren’t many of them. But, if you want to enjoy the streams without ads or want to download the streams for offline viewing then getting the premium version will be better for you.
Can I get Mobdro on iOS?
Currently, it’s not possible to use Mobdro on iOS, you can use the Mobdro alternatives instead.
How to upgrade to the Premium Version of Mobdro?
Upgrading from the free version to the premium version is pretty easy. There’s a “Go Pro” option at the upper left-hand corner, click on it. Select the payment options and pay. Congrats, you’re now using the premium version.
Why do I keep seeing the “Parse Error” message?
The reason that most people keep seeing this message is that they are using an older version of Android. If you’re using version 4.1 or lower you will keep getting this error. The app is built for Android 4.1 or up.
Why am I not able to watch all the streams available?
Some streams on Mobdro are region-blocked i.e, you won’t be able to see them unless you shift to another country or use a VPN. Using a VPN will be easier than changing your location, the VPN we recommend is PureVPN.